2015 flew by like a flash! Looking back, we created articles that helped inspire great designs and encourage innovation. Here is a list of top 10 blog posts viewed by readers like you! Stories include quick tips, new features in SOLIDWORKS 2016, 3D printing projects and so much more. Check them out and tell us what you think.
- Microsoft released a new Windows update that caused a single dll to not properly install during the SOLIDWORKS Installation. Find out how you can solve this issue. Quick Fix for SOLIDWORKS Install Error
- Star Wars – A movie series loved by many! In this post, Shivani Patel reveals her fan theory surrounding the question: What made the dent in Boba Fett’s Helmet? How I Used SOLIDWORKS To Prove My Star Wars Fan Theory
- Who doesn’t love to learn best practices? Best Practices to Avoid Losing Work in Enterprise PDM
- GoAutomate is an open-sourced tool based on Microsoft Excel that helps customers automate SOLIDWORKS models directly from Excel. Learn more here: GoAutomate
- End-use parts are now being produced with 3D printing technologies that are often lighter and stronger than their counterparts. Learn How Additive Manufacturing Helps Achieve Topology Optimization And Why You Might Care.
- Read about commonly used SOLIDWORKS shortcuts and mouse gestures plus download a handy reference guide. SOLIDWORKS Shortcuts Guide
- As of July 1, the End of Life announcement became official for Workgroup PDM. Here, we provide more details to guide you through the transition. Workgroup PDM: End of Life Announcement
- Review of 5 New 2016 SOLIDWORKS Features. Which is your favorite?
- A few tricks revealed to show how we utilized SOLIDWORKS and 3D Printing to carve a pumpkin. Halloween Tricks with 3D Printing, CAD & Scanning
- For those with an interest in Motorcycles or more specifically, Ducati bikes, this post is for you! 3D Print Technology and Motorcycle Tooling
So tell us, which of the above was your favorite read? What would you like to learn more about in 2016? GoEngineer wishes you a happy, innovative and successful New Year!