Stratasys and GoEngineer Host a 3D Printing in Healthcare Seminar
A 3D Printing in Healthcare Seminar is coming to Santa Ana and Woodland Hills California during April! Join us as we discuss how medical OEM’s utilize 3D printing from product inception to customer education and sales. Learn how world-renowned medical centers like the Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic have incorporated 3D printing into their medical education and pre-surgery planning to improve patient outcomes.
This event will focus on the following:
- Pre-clinical testing and validation of medical devices
- Simulation for training/education of physicians
- Surgical planning and optimization for complex procedures
- Best Practice models and value-driven case studies
- How to utilize 3D printing to improve the delivery of healthcare
This complimentary seminar is a great opportunity to discuss your design process challenges, training and education needs, and patient care questions. Lunch will be hosted by GoEngineer.
Be sure to reserve your seat today.