SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard
SOLIDWORKS Visualize standard is easy to use and has the best speed to quality on the market. One might even say it’s “The Camera” that enables anyone to create high-quality visual and emotional content to drive innovation, design decisions and product marketing solutions.
Product Marketing Solutions
How do you best describe a concept?
Which better helps describe a concept? A technical drawing or a computer generated image that looks identical to a photograph? To make the right design and engineering decisions, photo-quality content has become the new benchmark.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard enables designers, engineers, and content creators across all industries to create compelling visual content of their designs with ease and flexibility. Utilizing photo-quality content early in the design process allows more informed design decisions to be made.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard features include:
- Photo-quality imagery at unlimited resolution
- Advanced multi-layer materials
- Highlight design and engineering solutions by fading the Opacity of parts and models
- Accurate simulation of real-world lighting with HDR support for photorealism without cumbersome manual lighting techniques
- Show off inner design complexity with Cut Planes (section views)
- Integrated connection to our FREE online Community of over 1000 free assets
- Decals (interactive stickers) placement just like real life stickers
- Support for professional Texture Maps (Bump, Normal, Specular, Alpha, Color)
- Interactive Part Splitter for separating surfaces without going back to CAD modeling package
- Preset Camera Filters to enhance your images and make them pop off the screen
How do I get SOLIDWORKS Visualize?
If you currently have a seat of SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium, you’re in luck! It’s included and you can get started today. Learn where to find your license here. Next, you can move on with these great training videos below.
Training to get you started.
In this first video, you will learn quick tips and tricks about accessing SOLIDWORKS Visualize, the differences in SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional, basic functionality, and features added in SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2017
In this video, you can turn your CAD models into ultra-realistic renderings with ease. Create pictures and videos to really sell your product or service to customers.
Finally, you will learn tips and tricks to the Visualize Interface as well as ideas for new graphical content you can now bring to you company.
Have a question or need a quote? Submit your info below and we’ll be in touch.