Obtaining and Using the SOLIDWORKS Certification Coupon Code
- Start by going to SOLIDWORKS.com and logging into your SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal account. If you have not done this before or do not have an account on the website yet these instructions go through that setup process. Customer Portal Access.
- Once Inside the Customer Portal, on the initial landing page, locate the Self-Service section and go to “Certification” located under Community as seen below.
- At the next web page locate the link for “Certification Offers for Subscription Service Customers**” then click on that link.
- At the next web page are instructions on requesting redemption codes via SMS that allow you to purchase SOLIDWORKS Certification tests for free.
- Once you’ve received your exam codes, via SMS, you’ll want to make your way over to the SOLIDWORKS Certification Center: You will then click the download link at the upper right of the web page.NOTE: If you’ve taken an exam before, you may need to re-download the software again to get the latest versions of the exams.
Obtaining and Using the SOLIDWORKS Test Software
- Obtain the software from this link.
- Install the Tangix TesterPro Client onto a machine also installed with SOLIDWORKS.
- Launch the Tangix TesterPro Client
- Select an appropriate language then Continue 5. Create a VirtualTester UserID or select to use an already made account then Continue 6. Enter your exam code in the “Event ID/Voucher:” section:
NOTE: Make sure you are ready to take the exam during this step, as you will be prompted with the following message after hitting “Submit” 7. Select which language to use in taking the test then Start Exam
Good luck from GoEngineer!