As a GoEngineer 3D Scanning Account Executive you will consistently demonstrate your ability to interface with clients at a business-to-business level, identifying and providing solutions that fulfill key areas of product development, prototyping, metrology, scan to print and reverse engineering needs of prospective clients. Once our solutions can be mapped to the prospective client’s needs, you will be responsible for selling through the Creaform systems, software and services required.
- Cold calling, prospecting and generating quality new leads in target area and markets per territory objectives.
- Guiding prospects and customers in target area through the sales process and closing new sales.
- Target area is the California region.
- Bring this leading edge technology to the industries we serve in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Traveling to prospective customers and providing professional product presentations.
- Developing strong interpersonal relationships with employees, partners, prospects and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent work experience selling large ticket, capital equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals in fast-paced, dynamic sales position.
- Closing new business on a monthly and quarterly cycle.
- Maintaining up to date sales forecasts outlining opportunities, sales stage, % of likelihood of sale and anticipated close date.
- Ability to work successfully with prospects to understand their needs and prioritize and manage requests across multiple organizations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of an organization as well as external suppliers and vendors
- Effective verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and some CRM Software. Previous use with NetSuite is a plus
Send resume to: email@example.com