GoEngineer is looking for customer-service oriented engineers/machinists with SOLIDWORKS and CAM experience to join our technical team. GoEngineer’s team of experts provide pre-sales, training, and support to thousands of customers across the US.
- Supporting Sales Team with Product Knowledge and Demonstrations
- Troubleshoot and provide resolution to customer issues regarding CAMWorks and Installation.
- Researching industry trends and competitive technologies
- Occasional onsite training and mentoring
- Onsite Customer Visits & Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering-related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SOLIDWORKS or similar 3D CAD tool
- 4-5+ years of CNC machining and/or programming experience
- Post processor development experience
- Working knowledge of various CNC machine configurations and G-code
- 4/5-axis and Multitasking/Mill-Turn experience a plus
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer interactions
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, helpful attitude
- Strong SolidWorks background Engineering degree, or similar job experience
GoEngineer offers a competitive compensation plan of base salary, no-cap commission & bonus structure, 401k with company match, full health and dental coverage, Presidents Club, etc.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org