Stratasys, a global leader in additive technology solutions, today announced it is seeking beta customers for a new software designed specifically to improve the Stratasys Additive Manufacturing solution for the production of jigs, fixtures, and other manufacturing tooling.
Stratasys, a global leader in additive technology solutions, today unveiled a range of new solutions designed to accelerate the use of additive manufacturing on the factory floor.
GoEngineer, a leading reseller of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software, Stratasys 3D printers, Creaform 3D scanners, CAMWorks, and Oracle’s Agile PLM, today announced its partner agreement with Desktop Metal, a company committed to making metal additive manufacturing accessible to manufacturers and engineers.
GoEngineer, a leading reseller of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software, Stratasys 3D printers, Creaform 3D scanners, CAMWorks, and Oracle’s Agile PLM, today announced its continued leadership position in providing and supporting powerful product-design, engineering and manufacturing tools that help make the design process innovative, efficient and intelligent.
GoEngineer announces the acquisition of Engatech, Inc. The combined resources of Engatech and GoEngineer will fully enable us to continue to support you in your 3D printing product, service, and support needs.
Stratasys Ltd. today introduced another industry first with its market-disruptive 3D printer, the J750, which enables customers for the first time to mix-and-match full color gradients alongside an unprecedented range of materials to achieve one-stop realism without post-processing.
GoEngineer today announced its continued leadership position selling and supporting best-in-class engineering and manufacturing tools that enable its customers to unlock innovation and deliver better products faster.
On December 1, 2015, Progression Technologies, Inc. merged with GoEngineer, Inc. The combined resources of Progression and GoEngineer will more fully enable us to continue to support you in your SOLIDWORKS needs.
- 11.4.2015 GoEngineer introduces the Launch of GoUniversity
- 3.11.2015 GoEngineer Achieves Worldwide Leadership Awards in both 3D CAD and 3D Printing Categories
- 1.29.2015 Innovative Technology Provider GoEngineer Welcomes Students to Corporate Headquarters
- 11.4.2014 Stratasys announces 11 New High-Performance 3D Printers
- 10.7.2014 GoEngineer Welcomes CIMtech Customers
- 10.1.2014 GoEngineer’s PLM Bridge Simplifies Agile PLM Integrations
- 9.16.2014 Stratasys to Acquire GrabCAD, a Leading 3D CAD Collaboration Platform
- 8.7.2014 ‘Titan American Built’ TV Series to Include Stratasys 3D Printing
- 6.10.2014 GoEngineer Kids Camps: Inspiring Innovation, One Kid at a Time
- 4.30.2014 Altium to Relocate its PCB CAD Division to the US
- 3.4.2014 GoEngineer Enables Customers to Leverage 3D data — Across the Entire Product Development Lifecycle
- 11.14.2013 GoEngineer Welcomes Tekpro Customers
- 10.1.2013 GoEngineer Welcomes Cimtronics Customers
- 3.12.2013 GoEngineer Announces 64% Growth in 3D Pritning, 18% Overall in 2012
- 7.19.2013 Stratasys to Acquire MakerBot, Merging Two GLobal 3D Printing Industry Leaders
- 6.11.2012 GoEengineer Announces Partnership with Anark Corporation
- 4.16.2012 Stratasys and Objet Agree to Combine
- 3.20.2012 GoEngineer Earns Honors at SolidWorks World 2012