GoEngineer is looking for an outgoing, experienced Industrial Designer with a background in 3D design. This is a Southern California based position providing winning pre-sales software presentations, customer support, and mentoring services. You will be providing support for the introduction of a brand new product to the industry. This customer facing position requires exceptional communications skills and a proficiency in solving challenges that affect shape modeling, rendering, collaboration, and Industrial Design software applications and processes.
- Deliver compelling solution based presentations to end users and senior management.
- Provide comprehensive technical support and mentoring for customers.
- Work with customers to identify business issues that match GoEngineer’s solutions that relate directly to the customer’s business goals/issues.
- Conduct standard classroom and custom training.
- Educate the sales team in software solution positioning.
- Maintain technical expertise and certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, or related experience
- Proficiency in the use of one or more of the following: Rhino, Alias, Autodesk Fusion 360, 3D Studio Max, T-Splines, Maya, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and problem solving ability
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Mechanical design experience
- Experience with SOLIDWORKS
- SOLIDWORKS Certifications
- Training or instructional experience
GoEngineer offers a competitive compensation plan of base salary, no-cap commission & bonus structure, 401k with company match, full health and dental coverage, Presidents Club, etc.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org