How to Switch Active Sheets and Configurations
- Place the Activator folder extracted from the Activator.zip file to any location you desire.
- You can edit the macro for code review from within SOLIDWORKS by selecting Tools, Macro, Edit. Browse to the location where you placed the Activator folder following this path \Activator\SwMacro\ and select the Activator.vbproj file.
- With a SOLIDWORKS part, assembly, or drawing open and active select Tools, Macro, Run.
- In the “Open” dialog box make sure the macro type is set as highlighted below
- Browse to the location where you placed the Activator folder following this path \Activator\SwMacro\bin\ and select the Activator.dll file.
- The user will be presented with a form containing a tree view of all the sheets in a drawing or all the configurations in a part or assembly as shown below.
- Simply check the sheets or configurations that you want to activate then click the Activate button which will load the referenced models into memory so you don’t have to click them individually and wait for the loading to occur.
The software/macro/customization is supplied “as is” and all use is at your own risk. GoEngineer disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the features and functionality. Neither this agreement nor any documentation furnished under it is intended to neither express or imply any warranty that the operation of the software will be error‐free nor cause undesirable results on files that it is ran against. Under no circumstances shall GoEngineer be liable to any user for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, arising from or relating to this agreement, the software, or users use or misuse of the software or any other services provided by GoEngineer. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from the use or misuse of the software or any other services supplied by GoEngineer (including such damages incurred by third parties), or errors of the software. Use of the software/macro/customization constitutes acceptance to this agreement.