- Place the GoScalePoints.swp file to any location you desire.
- You can edit the macro for code review from within SOLIDWORKS by selecting Tools> Macro>Edit. Browse to the location where you placed the GoScalePoints.swp file.
- With a SOLIDWORKS Part file open and a 3D skecth selected or in editing mode, select Tools>Macro>Run.
- In the “Open” dialog box make sure the macro type is set to “.swp”.
- Browse to the location where you placed the GoScalePoints.swp file and open it.
- Enter in a scale factor for ‘x’ , ‘y’ and ‘z’ location for each point.
- Click ‘Scale Points’ to scale the location of all points in the 3D sketch in relation to the 3D Sketch origin.
The software/macro/customization is supplied “as is” and all use is at your own risk. GoEngineer disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the features and functionality. Neither this agreement nor any documentation furnished under it is intended to neither express or imply any warranty that the operation of the software will be error‐free nor cause undesirable results on files that it is ran against. Under no circumstances shall GoEngineer be liable to any user for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, arising from or relating to this agreement, the software, or users use or misuse of the software or any other services provided by GoEngineer. Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from the use or misuse of the software or any other services supplied by GoEngineer (including such damages incurred by third parties), or errors of the software. Use of the software/macro/customization constitutes acceptance to this agreement