GoEngineer is looking for customer-service oriented engineers/machinists with SOLIDWORKS, CAM, and/or Reverse Engineering experience to join our technical team. GoEngineer’s team of experts provide pre-sales, training, and support to thousands of customers across the US.
- Supporting Sales Team with Product Knowledge and Demonstrations
- Troubleshoot and provide resolution to customer issues regarding CAMWorks and Installation.
- Researching industry trends and competitive technologies
- Occasional onsite training and mentoring
- Onsite Customer Visits & Support
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one of the following: mill/turn programming, revese engineering, and/or manufacturing inspection.
- Experience with portable CMM equipment such as 3D scanners, 3D digitizers such as (FARO, ROMER, Creaform, Surphaser, Leica Systems, etc….).
- Experience with surfacing, point cloud software such as (CAMM2, Geomagic, Polyworks, Verisurf, etc…).
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD or similar 3D design tool.
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer interactions
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, helpful attitude
- Strong SolidWorks background
- Engineering degree, or similar job experience
GoEngineer offers a competitive compensation plan of base salary, no-cap commission & bonus structure, 401k with company match, full health and dental coverage, Presidents Club, etc.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org