FDM Technology works with specialized 3D printers and production-grade thermoplastics to build strong, durable and dimensionally stable parts with the best accuracy and repeatability of any 3D printing technology
For applications that demand tight tolerances, toughness and environmental stability – or specialized properties like electrostatic dissipation, translucence, biocompatibility, VO flammability or FST ratings – there’s an FDM thermoplastic that can deliver.
BENEFITS OF FDM:
- The technology is clean, simple-to-use and office-friendly
- Supported production-grade thermoplastics are mechanically and environmentally stable
- Complex geometries and cavities that would otherwise be problematic become practical with FDM technology
PolyJet is a powerful 3D printing technology that produces smooth, accurate parts, prototypes and tooling. With microscopic layer resolution and accuracy down to 0.1 mm, it can produce thin walls and complex geometries using the widest range of materials available with any technology.PolyJet photopolymers simulate clear, flexible and rigid materials to help you 3D print parts that look and feel like your final product.
BENEFITS OF POLYJET:
- Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
- Produce accurate molds, jigs, fixtures and other manufacturing tools.
- Achieve complex shapes, intricate details and delicate features.
- Incorporate the widest variety of colors and materials into a single model for unbeatable efficiency