Need high-quality prototypes & production parts?
Together with FATHOM, GoEngineer is committed to offering its customers advanced technologies. Services include 3D printing, additive manufacturing, urethane casting, CNC machining, tooling, and injection molding. The FATHOM team also offers contract industrial design and engineering services to support a company’s in-house product development team—e.g. design for manufacturing (DFM) and design for additive manufacturing (DFAM) guidance, 3D CAD modeling, material selection, etc.
What Can You FATHOM?
FATHOM is an advanced technology-driven manufacturing company headquartered in Oakland, CA. The team specializes in the fabrication of prototypes and production parts with a unique advantage of agility. FATHOM experts help companies go from concept to prototype to manufacturing in ways not previously possible.
Watch this video to learn more about FATHOM’s team of experts—it is easy to see why GoEngineer and FATHOM are poised to create the largest product development ecosystem with unmatched digital manufacturing solutions.
- Accelerated Additive Services—Same-Day & Next-Day Options (PolyJet, SLA, FDM, SLS, MJF)
- Enhanced Traditional Services—Urethane Casting, CNC Machining, Tooling, & Injection Molding
Have questions about how to design for additive manufacturing training? Talk with us today about upcoming training!
Discuss Printing Options with our Specialists
Submit Your Model
We Print in 3D
We ship it to You
We offer FDM and Polyjet Technologies from our suite of Stratasys 3D Printers
Advanced FDM Technology
GoEngineer 3D Printing utilizes patented Stratasys Fused Deposition Modeling technology (FDM). The industry’s leading additive manufacturing technology, FDM is the only technology that uses production-grade thermoplastics. With a wide range of advanced materials and mechanical properties, FDM parts endure high heat, caustic chemicals, sterilization and intense mechanical stresses.
PolyJet 3D Printing technology offers many advantages for rapid tooling and prototyping, and even production parts including astonishingly fine detail, smooth surfaces, speed and precision.
- Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
- Produce short-run manufacturing tools, jigs and assembly fixtures.
- Produce complex shapes, intricate details and smooth surfaces.
- Incorporate color and diverse material properties into one model with the greatest material versatilityavailable.