Stratasys J750 & J735 3D Printers
The most versatile 3D printers on the market
The Stratasys J750 3D Printer is the only printer able to produce the boldest full color, multi-material models in a single print. The Stratasys J735 3D Printer has all of the capabilities of the J750 but with a smaller build and more affordable price point.
Check out the newest feature capabilities below.
You design. The Stratasys J750 does the rest.
Combining imaging, ingenuity, research and resolve, your team has modeled something truly amazing. Hold it in your hands without extra steps and stipulations. New features, available only on the Stratasys J750, will change the way you look at 3D printing.
Newly designed “E6” print heads 40% increased lifespan
- Improved print head performance
- New filter (20 to 30 micros)
- Uniform healing across nozzles
- Improved print head assembly – reducing separation of print head components
- Real-time print head status log – print time, and materials
Newly formulated soluble support – SUP706B
SUP706B Soluble Support formulated for the Stratasys J750
- Improved print quality, eliminating lips and build line separations
- Eliminates roller bath leakage
- No support leakages within complex models
- Replaces SUP706 on Stratasys J750/J735
Software updates – improving print quality
- Improved surface quality in High Quality mode – Users can now select to use only one UV curing lamp, which in some applications was causing roller knocking
- Improved dimensional accuracy – Enhanced scaling and offset parameters
- Improved reliability via Smart pop-up Flush Notification – Prevents pre-heater clogging when changing from DM3 to DM6 Mode
- Improved material replacement wizard – Eliminates vacuum panel overflow during initial installation
- Overall improved performance – embedded software correcting residual bugs
NEW VIVID COLORS
VeroMagentaV and VeroYellowV
Enabling more Use Cases
- True red, orange, and yellow
- Expands color gamut from 340,000 to over 500,000 colors
- Expands use case applications
- Enhances realism
NEW GRABCAD PRINT COLOR PROFILES
Enhanced color gamut – 340,000 to 500,000 colors
GRABCAD PRINT COLOR PROFILES
Improved color matching between on-screen and part
GRABCAD PRINT ADVANCED SLICER
Enabling new Use Cases
- Print transparency with full color VRML textures within the same print file
- CMYKBT (T=VeroClear)
*Currently early bird beta, available on a case-by-case basis. Contact regional support to sign up.
ENHANCED COLOR GAMUT
PRINT REALISTIC TEXTURES
Print VRML files enabling realistic textures, images and graphics on part.
Improved vivid color with transparency
- Now print true red, yellow and orange
- VeroMagentaV™, 3.6kg
- VeroYellowV™, 3.6kg
- New advanced material formulation that delivers superior color accuracy and translucent colors
Achieve Complex Product Designs with Some Assembly
GET ALL OF THE NEW ADVANCEMENTS ON YOUR EXISTING J750 – FREE OF CHARGE
STRATASYS J750 Advanced Performance Package
FREE Stratasys J750 Advanced Performance Update contents:
- 4 printing heads (D6)
- Embedded software
- New system warranty remains 3 years
- New systems entitled to up to 8 E6 print heads per annum free of charge under warranty
- 35% reduced service calls
More Stratasys Polyjet Printers
Build industrial-scale parts and mixed trays.
The world’s most versatile multi-material 3D printer.
Precision Desktop 3D Printing at an Outstanding Value.
The ultimate in precision and versatility.
The most liberating 3D printer in the world.
Objet Eden 260VS
High-quality protoypes in a compact system.
INTRODUCING STRATASYS J735 3D PRINTER
All the same features and materials as the Stratasys J750:
The only differences:
- Smaller build envelope
350 x 350 x 200 mm
13.8 x 13.8 x 7.9 in.
- ~15% lower price
- Same warranty and head inclusions as Stratasys J750
J750 and J735 Printer Specifications
Digital Model Materials:
Unlimited number of composite materials including:
Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns (0.00055 in.)
Windows 7 and 8.1 64 bit
LAN – TCP/IP
System Size and Weight:
Temperature 18-25 °C (64-77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
CE, FCC, EAC
GrabCAD Print, including the optional add-on GrabCAD Voxel Print™
Up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
A Powerful Trifecta
Unleash the power of the voxel. In combination with PolyJet Studio and GrabCAD Print, now experience GrabCAD Voxel Print for limitless color and material capabilities at the voxel level.
- PolyJet Studio’s intuitive interface makes it easy to choose materials and optimize the build and print queues.
- GrabCAD Print software makes 3D printing on Stratasys 3D Printers easy, accessible and connected. The software’s efficient workflow streamlines job management in shared office and model shop environments.
- GrabCAD Voxel Print delivers unprecedented user control over color and material placement.