Build Precise Prototypes With Outstanding Productivity
Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. The Objet Eden260VS professional 3D printer works with 15 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity.
Efficient and office-friendly
Build models up to 10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in. with a clean, quiet system that fits your creative environment. With 16-micron layer accuracy, the Eden 260VS renders smooth surfaces, thin walls and fine details in your choice of 15 rigid and flexible materials.
For delicate or complex models, automated support removal lets you clean internal voids and fine features that water-jetting could miss or damage. The Eden 260VS is the first PolyJet 3D printer with a soluble support option to minimize to hands-on time and effort.
Based on PolyJet technology, the Eden260VS offer 15 distinct materials including:
- Transparent materials for producing clear models with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
More Stratasys Polyjet Printers
Build industrial-scale parts and mixed trays.
The world’s most versatile multi-material 3D printer.
J750 & J735
The world’s only full-color multi-material 3D printers.
Precision Desktop 3D Printing at an Outstanding Value.
The ultimate in precision and versatility.
The most liberating 3D printer in the world.
Objet Eden 260VS Printer Specifications
Horizontal build layers down to 16-microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 um for features below 50mm; up to 200 um
Windows 7 32/64-bit
Size and weight:
34.3 x 28.9 x 47.2 in.; 582 lbs
Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing
SUP707 soluble support works with VeroGray, VeroBlue and VeroClear
Four sealed 7.9 lbs cartridges
Net build size:
10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.
SHR (Single Head Replacement), 8 units
110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase