Build industrial-scale parts and mixed trays
The Objet1000 Plus is the world’s largest multi-material 3D printer. From full-scale prototypes to fully packed trays of precise, small parts, PolyJet’s signature precision and material range deliver accuracy and aesthetics on a grand scale.
High Throughput, Low Cost of Ownership
With an ultra-large build tray measuring 39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 in., the versatile Objet1000 Plus amplifies productivity without sacrificing accuracy. It works largely unattended to produce multi-material parts directly from CAD data, preserving fine details and geometric complexity at any scale.
In industries like automotive and aerospace, the Objet1000 Plus streamlines production of 1:1 models, patterns, molds, fixtures and other manufacturing tools. It’s up to 40 percent faster than its predecessor, and offers the lowest cost of ownership per part of any PolyJet system. Its size, speed and precision amount to higher throughput, lower cost per part – and ultimately a quick return on investment.
Multiple Materials for Minimal Post Processing
Tough material options withstand drilling and assembly, while multi-material capabilities often render those steps optional. Smooth surfaces in contrasting shades and textures eliminate the need for painting, polishing or rubberizing. Combine as many as 14 material properties in a single, automated job to quickly produce durable tools with rubberized grips, clear gauges or heat-resistant surfaces. Or, 3D print 1:1 scale prototypes that are virtually indistinguishable from the final product and require no assembly. Support removal is easy, so you can maximize productivity.
Base materials include:
- Endur Simulated Polypropylene for tough, bright white parts that print quickly
- Transparent materials with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for non-slip surfaces or simulated overmolding
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in white, gray, blue and black
Composite Digital Materials include:
- Digital ABS and DigitalABS2 to simulate the heat resistance and toughness of standard ABS plastic
- Rigid Opaque and Transparent materials in shades of blue and gray
- Rubber-like materials with varying shades, translucencies and elastomer characteristics
- Simulated Polypropylene with varying grayscale shades and Shore A hardness values
More Stratasys Polyjet Printers
The world’s most versatile multi-material 3D printer.
J750 & J735
The world’s only full-color multi-material 3D printers.
Precision Desktop 3D Printing at an Outstanding Value.
The ultimate in precision and versatility.
The most liberating 3D printer in the world.
Objet Eden 260VS
High-quality protoypes in a compact system.
Objet1000 Plus Printer Specifications
STL, OBJDF and SLC File
Windows 7 64 bit/Windows 8
Size and weight:
Height: 77.5 in.
Horizontal build layers down to 16-microns (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 300 dpi; Y-axis: 300 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
Up to 85 microns for features smaller than 50mm;
FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Net build size:
39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 in.
230 VAC 50/60Hz; 8A single phase
Temperature 18 C-22 C (64.5 F-71.5 F); relative humidity 30-70%
Objet Studio Software
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance. Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray setup including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing so printing can start right away
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning
- Multi-user networking