PDM Standard Services
At GoEngineer we realize that not all companies are alike in their experience with PDM. Engineering organizations may have different requirements for their internal CAD processes. GoEngineer provides simple choices to deliver the perfect PDM implementation service solution while reducing time, cost and risk.
Installation, Setup, and Configuration Options
- This is the best choice for organizations looking for the most efficient and cost effective solution to get started on a fully functioning PDM system.
- The JumpStart™ includes all the services required to provide the essentials of a successful PDM implementation. It’s of high value and at the same time reduces your risks.
- Included with JumpStart™ Services:
- GoEngineer Jumpstart™ Configuration
- Administration Instruction
- Business process workshop
- Configuration adjustments
- Deliverables – A functioning PDM Standard system.
Customer Import of Latest Release Free
- This is great for those customers with data in Windows directory folders that need to import the latest release of files to move forward with PDM.
- Our free GoUniversity class will walk you through the process.
GoEngineer Multi-pass Migration Services
- Provides the necessary assistance to migrate legacy data into a PDM Standard vault from an existing Workgroup PDM vault with minimal disruption of your day-to-day operations.
- Entire document revision history is maintained.
- All Legacy metadata is mapped to the PDM Standard database.
- This is an excellent choice for companies that already employ someone who is familiar with SOLIDWORKS PDM administration and implementation. This GoU course is ideal for filling in “knowledge gaps”.
- Start-up companies may find this a good choice since they’re likely to have limited CAD files and are looking for a cost effective way to develop a PDM process strategy.
- Ideal for those PDM Administrators who need a refresher on specific topics long after initial instruction.
Supplemental Classroom Training
- Reserve a seat in a PDM Professional class taught by GoEngineer. You’ll learn all the bells and whistles of PDM Standard with the added benefit of what PDM Professional can do for your orginazation.
- PDM Professional classes are offered at a discount to our PDM Standard customers.
|SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional||SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard
(SOLIDWORKS Premium and Professional)
|Find and Reuse Design Data|
|Integrated eDrawings Preview|
|Advanced Search and Favorites|
|Automated Neutral File Creation|
|Automated Data Import and Export|
|Serial Number Generators|
|Distributed Design Teams|
|Automated Approval Process|