Integrate electrical schematic design data with the SOLIDWORKS 3D model of a machine or other product—bidirectionally and in real time. SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D enables you to place electrical components and use advanced SOLIDWORKS routing technology to automatically interconnect electrical design elements within the 3D model.
- Electrical Design in 3D CAD – SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D™ provides easy-to-use CAD-embedded, electrical system design to integrate electrical schematic design data from SOLIDWORKS
- Electrical into a SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD model – Electrical Harness Design Planning SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D™ creates a virtual “design in-place” electrical harness development environment.
- Electrical Schematic Creation – SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic provides a standalone, easy-to-use, electrical design system to efficiently define electrical interconnections for complex electrical systems
- Embedded Electrical System Design Planning – SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D provides a powerful, easy-to-use planning tool for rapid design of schematically defined embedded electrical systems in the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD model.
- Collaborative Electrical-Mechanical Development – Multiple electrical and mechanical engineers can work on the same project simultaneously using SOLIDWORKS Electrical.