- I'm an existing GoEngineer SolidWorks Customer
If you are looking for a live demonstration of SolidWorks software then you should plan to attend a GoEngineer Launch Event. You will learn about the following solutions:
- 3D CAD - SolidWorks is a powerful 3D design solution for rapid creation of parts, assemblies and 2D drawings. Application-specific tools for sheet metal, weldments, surfacing, mold tool and die make it easy for you to deliver best-in-class designs.
- Electrical Design - SolidWorks Electrical simplifies electrical system design with its intelligent design tools, including a comprehensive parts database, and real-time integration of your 2D schematics and 3D models.
- Analysis & Simulation - SolidWorks Simulation allows you to set up a virtual real-world environment to test your product designs. Allowing you to evaluate product performance and make decisions to improve product quality and safety.
- Data Management - SolidWorks Enterprise PDM will get your design data under control. You can securely store and index your design data for fast retrieval, eliminate concerns about version control and data loss, and even share and collaborate on designs online with people outside your organization.
- Communication- 3DVIA Composer documentation software leverages existing 3D CAD data to create and share dynamic technical communications like training materials, assembly instructions, and sales presentations. Show your product before manufacture with 3D illustrations and animations.
- Sustainability - SolidWorks Sustainability allows you to integrate environmental assessment into your established design process.
SolidWorks Quick Overview
Learn how SolidWorks products can help you maximize your productivity and focus on innovation to create products better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
"Every year I look forward to the new release to see what SolidWorks has come up with to save me time and make me more productive at my job."
— Shan Lentine, Utilimaster Corporation
If you are an existing GoEngineer SolidWorks Customer then you should plan to attend a Launch Event to get a jump start on using SolidWorks 2013 software:
- LEARN new techniques so you can work faster and be more efficient. Join us for free SolidWorks What's New training so that you get the most out of the latest release of SolidWorks when it arrives.
- NETWORK with other SolidWorks users, learn how other companies are using SolidWorks software, share tips and techniques with your peers.
- Get your QUESTIONS ANSWERED, speak to GoEngineer SolidWorks Certified sales and technical staff who will be on hand to answer all your questions about SolidWorks 2013 and how it will improve your business.
- EXPERIENCE the latest in 3D CAD technology at some amazing venues in your area. Learn about new products and services from GoEngineer.
What's New 2013 Examples
Check out GoEngineer SolidWorks 2013 What's New demos.
What's New 2013 Demos »
Launch Events include a SolidWorks 2013 What's New overview presentation, plus a complimentary meal. Depending on the location you choose, the event could be a morning or afternoon session
CALIFORNIA – MORNING AGENDA
- 9:00 am - 9:30 am > Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 am - 10:00 am > Event Introductions & Overview
- 10:00 am - 11:30 pm > SolidWorks 2013 Presentation
- 11:30 pm - Noon > Questions for the Experts, Event Evaluation Completion, & Prize Raffle!
TEXAS & LOUISIANA – AFTERNOON AGENDA
- Noon - 12:30 pm > Registration & Lunch
- 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm > Event Introductions & Overview
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm > SolidWorks 2013 Presentation
- 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm > Questions for the Experts, Event Evaluation Completion, & Prize Raffle!
Reserve your place at a SolidWorks 2013 Launch Event from GoEngineer
Top 10 Enhancements in SolidWorks 2013
New products and design tools, faster modeling, and enhanced collaboration simplify your product development and make you more productive - pick on the button below to learn about the top 10 enhancements: