Are you a self-starter sales professional with a proven track record of high achievement? If so, we have a dynamic career waiting for you as a SOLIDWORKS Sales Representative. It is a great opportunity for a person to start or continue an exciting carrier in promoting world-leading 3D design software. As a Territory Representative, responsibilities include developing new client business while expanding our sales footprint in targeted, existing customers. Working within a teamwork environment with other GoEngineer staff, SOLIDWORKS Corporation and SOLIDWORKS Solution Partners, is a must to maximize each territory revenue, new license potential and achieving sales targets.
- 2-4 year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Consistent “Top 10%” performer; President’s Club or equivalent
- Strong communication and organizational skills a must
- Proactive, “can-do” approach to selling is key
- 2-4 years of selling experience
- 2 years of CAD/CAM or engineering software sales experience a plus
- Target Account sales training or similar training experience a plus.
GoEngineer offers a competitive compensation plan of base salary, no-cap commision and bonus structure, 401k with company match, full health and dental coverage, Presidents Club, etc.
GoEngineer offers a competitive compensation plan of base salary, no-cap commission & bonus structure, 401k with company match, full health and dental coverage, Presidents Club, etc.
Send resume to: email@example.com