GoEngineer is looking for customer-service oriented engineers with SOLIDWORKS experience to join our support team. GoEngineer’s team of full-time support engineers provides assistance to over 10,000 customers across the US. General responsibilities include: fielding incoming Phone Calls and support Emails; troubleshoot and provide resolution to customer issues regarding SOLIDWORKS, Installation, and add-on/complementary products such as Simulation and PDM tools; researching issues and workarounds; occasional classroom training and instructing.
- Provide comprehensive technical support and mentoring for customers
- Assist customers with installations and provide best practices recommendations
- Work with customers to identify business issues that match GoEngineer’s solutions that relate directly to the customer’s business goals/issues
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other technical-related degree is preferred.
- Exceptional Communication and follow-up skills
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer interactions (ongoing case management)
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, Helpful attitude
- Strong SOLIDWORKS background
- Engineering degree, or similar job experience
GoEngineer offers a competitive compensation plan of base salary, no-cap commission & bonus structure, 401k with company match, full health and dental coverage, Presidents Club, etc.
Send resume to: email@example.com