GoEngineer is looking for customer-service oriented .Net developer to join our team. GoEngineer’s team of experts provide sales, training, implementation and support to thousands of customers across the US.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using WCF, C# or VB.net to augment our NetSuite ERP system. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, secure, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework WCF and Web Service Clients
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of UI/UX and web design using asp.Net and other frameworks
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and developing reusable data objects
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, including Oauth/OpenID
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and tools such as Git or SVN
- eCommerce experience, catalogs, shopping carts, payment systems desired
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
GoEngineer is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT and has sales and training centers throughout the Southern and Western US. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and career path options, in a casual work environment.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org