DriveWorksXpress is the easy to use design automation tool that is included in every new seat of SOLIDWORKS. It can be used to automate designs that are “the same but different”. DriveWorksXpress saves time by reducing repetitive tasks and minimizing rework hassle.
You can easily download free DriveWorksXpress sample projects to try for yourself. With DriveWorksXpress you can generate custom 3D designs by simply filling out a short input form.
The sample projects can be found by following a few steps:
- Go to http://driveworksxpress.com
- At the bottom of the page, click on Sample Projects
- Click on your sample project of choice, and complete the download
- Once downloaded, on your computer that has SOLIDWORKS installed, run the executable and follow the short prompts to apply it.
- That’s it!
Now, to run the sample project:
- Simply Open SOLIDWORKS, navigate to Tools > Xpress Products > DriveWorksXpress. Click on the DriveWorksXpress tab in the SOLIDWORKS side pane > select Run Models > Click Run
- Select your parameters, and click Create.
DriveWorksXpress will open the model, automatically make the changes to the model that you have specified and save the finished assembly. All in just a few seconds. Pretty cool, right?!
There is also a SOLIDWORKS tutorial where you can learn more about DriveWorksXpress:
If you need to activate your DriveWorksXpress in SOLIDWORKS 2015 to begin, please use our guide: DriveWorksXpress Activation.
Hopefully you found this tip helpful. Should you have any questions you can reach me at email@example.com