Precision Desktop 3D Printing at an Outstanding Value
Turn your vision into reality with the Objet30 Pro. It can print in up to seven different materials, including transparent and high-temperature photopolymers.
Multi-Material 3D Printing on Your Desktop
The Objet30 Pro combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a desktop 3D printer. Powered by PolyJet technology, it offers seven different 3D printing materials, among them clear and high-temperature, and features the industry’s highest level print resolution so you get smooth surfaces, small moving parts and thin walls. With a roomy tray size of 11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in., Objet30 Pro is ideal for prototyping consumer goods, consumer electronics, medical devices and more. The Objet30 Pro gives you the power to create realistic models in-house – quickly and easily.
The Objet30 Pro features four rigid opaque materials in a variety of colors. They all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
- Rigid opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid opaque black (VeroBlackPlus )
- Rigid opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid opaque gray (VeroGray)
The Objet30 Pro offers specialized material capabilities including:
- Transparent material (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and visual simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature material (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, static applications and exhibition modeling
- Polypropylene-like material (DurusWhite and Endur) for snap fit applications
J750 & J735
The world’s only full-color multi-material 3D printers.
J750 Digital Anatomy
Ultra-Realistic Anatomical Simulation 3D Printing
J850 & J835
The only polyjet systems able to produce bold, full color, multi-material parts in a single print.
Build industrial-scale parts and mixed trays.
The world’s most versatile multi-material 3D printer.
The ultimate in precision and versatility.
The most liberating 3D printer in the world.
Objet Eden 260VS
High-quality protoypes in a compact system.
Objet 30 Pro Specifications
FullCure 705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support
Sealed four 2.2 lbs cartridges
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Net build size:
11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.
28 microns (0.0011 in.); 16 microns for VeroClear material (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 900 dpi
0.0039 in. may vary depending on part geometry,
Windows 7 32/64-bit
Size and weight:
Machine: 32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in.; 205 lbs
Tray size: 11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.
2 printing heads; SHR (Single Head Replacement)
Operational Environment: Temperature
Temperature 18 C-25 C (64 F-77 F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
Objet Studio Software
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance. Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray setup including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing so printing can start right away
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning
- Multi-user networking