Altair Inspire Cast
Altair Inspire Cast (formerly Click2Cast) software is a fast, easy, accurate and affordable casting simulation environment focused on creating high quality components with increased profitability through a highly intuitive user experience. It is the only tool that caters to beginners and experts alike, from product designers to foundry engineers. Right from early design phase, users can visualize typical casting defects such as air entrapment, shrinkage porosity, cold shuts, mold degradation and rectify them avoiding costly downstream corrections. Guided process templates offer 5 easy steps to simulate Gravity Die, Gravity Sand, Investment, High Pressure, Low Pressure Die Casting and Tilt Pouring.
Inspire Cast is a casting process simulation software that allows the user to enhance and optimize their manufactured components. Inspire Cast helps users avoid typical casting defects such as air entrapment, porosity, cold shuts, etc. thanks to the simple and quick mold filling simulation. Inspire Cast offers an innovative user experience allowing the complete simulation to be done in 5 simple steps and through a completely new and user-friendly interface.
This is all possible thanks to the innovative and revolutionary mesh generator, which allows the user to import STL files, and quickly prepare the model for simulation, without the usual problems of geometry repair.
- Fast, easy, accurate and affordable framework for early casting feasibility and process development
- Five easy steps workflow to create runner and gating system geometries for optimizing the casting process
- Comprehensive simulation-driven design environment for manufacture of high quality metal castings
- Fastest growing casting simulation in the market
- Quick ramp up, requiring minimal training
- Part of a compelling and patented licensing model with access to an entire suite of tools
Geometry Creation Capabilities
- Intuitive interface to create rigging components for casting
- One-click geometry generation of Cores and Molds
- Auto-creation of Risers with full control of on-screen manipulation of size
- Guided templates for most casting process simulation
Easy to Use – 5 Step Casting Simulation
Step 1: Gravity Casting
Step 2: Investment Casting
Step 3: Tilt Pouring
Step 4: High Pressure Casting
Step 5: Low Pressure Casting
Accurate Capture of Defects
What’s New in Inspire Cast 2018