Conduct life cycle assessment (LCA) on parts or assemblies directly within the SOLIDWORKS 3D design window. Search for comparable materials, see in real time how they affect environmental impact, and easily document your findings.
Assessment results are saved for each design configuration, helping you easily compare versions. The Assembly Visualization tool ranks the impact of the parts in your assembly to pinpoint and reassess the sustainability of your design. Seamless integration and automatic report generation allow you to quickly communicate your sustainable design solution.
SOLIDWORKS Sustainability uses the gold-standard GaBi LCA environmental impact database from PE International. You can download updates as they become available, and even request new LCA datasets for your custom materials and processes as a premium service in partnership with PE International.
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability solutions include:
- Sustainable Design Automatic Sustainability Report Generation
- GaBi Environmental Database Environmental Impact Dashboard
- Material Optimization Assembly Visualization
- Screening-Level Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)