Students, Educators & Research Licenses
What is SOLIDWORKS Education?
SOLIDWORKS Education provides Students, Researchers, Educators and Entrepreneurs discounted licensing to the world’s most widely used 3D CAD design software. Students who learn SOLIDWORKS develop mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management skills that are in high demand among employers. In the job market, engineers who know SOLIDWORKS have a clear advantage. Students learn a range of valuable mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management skills as they create parts, assemblies, drawings, and more.
How Can GoEngineer Help?
At GoEngineer, student, educator and research programs are accompanied by best in-class training and support. Our Expert team of over 100+ certified SOLIDWORKS experts and 32 offices throughout the United States cover all aspects of the product design process with a seamless, integrated work flow. This includes design, verification, communication, data management, and CAM training and support for Schools and Universities. Students, teachers, researchers, designers and engineers can span multiple disciplines with ease, with extensive training and support of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software by partnering with GoEngineer.
Which SOLIDWORKS Education License Do I Need?
GoEngineer SOLIDWORKS Education Benefits
Schools & Universities Can Now Consolidate All SOLIDWORKS Assets Under One Umbrella When Partnering with GoEngineer.
- Additional discounts for campus wide packages
- Network applications included in packages
- Incubator and MakerSpaces included in packages
- Education and Student Downloads included in packages
- Unlimited certifications available
- Centralization of assets – Great for IT
- Keep track of End Users – Great for department heads
- One renewal date for all assets – Great for procurement
- One point of contact – Great for everyone
Need CAMWORKS Education or Research Licenses?
GoEngineer can provide CAMWORKS Education and Academic Research licenses to tech schools, universities and specialty college programs.
- Utilize the power of SOLIDWORKS to support your CAM instructors and researchers with GoEngineer.
What About Incubator and Accelerator Licenses?
For incubators and accelerators, we provide resources including SOLIDWORKS software, training and mentoring to help with the success of the resident start-up companies, at no cost.
- Suite Includes:
• SOLIDWORKS & Simulation Premium
• Flow Simulation / HVAC
• Electronic Cooling Module
• Plastics Premium Standalone
• Electrical Professional / PCB
• MBD Standard
• Visualize Professional
• CAM Professional
SOLIDWORKS Education Services:
Utilize GoEngineer’s Award Winning Support & Training for SOLIDWORKS
AWARD WINNING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
GoEngineer’s extensive SOLIDWORKS technical knowledge and world class support can help you succeed with SOLIDWORKS. Our Award winning team is ready to help you with any task you may have. Using state-of-art remote assistant technology software allows our team to solve most issues within one session. Reach out and see why GoEngineer is the #1 reseller of SOLIDWORKS and Stratasys systems in the world!
– 100+Certified Technical Specialists
– Email, Phone and Chat Support Available
– 98% Exceptional Customer Service Rating
PROFESSIONAL SOLIDWORKS TRAINING
GoEngineer offers online and classroom professional SOLIDWORKS training for organizations and individuals. All our instructors are SOLIDWORKS certified and teach thousands of students each year world wide. The curriculum is very diverse with numerous certified SOLIDWORKS courses to choose from. Each student will receive a Course Completion Certificate and preparation materials for SOLIDWORKS certification.
– Increase Your Earning Potential
– Led by Certified SOLIDWORKS Instructors
– Smaller Classes with Focused Attention
Take Advantage of GoEngineer’s Extensive Knowledge Base and Resources