Providing products, training, support and CAD education for SolidWorks, CAMWorks and Altium.
SolidWorks CAD Education & Student Programs:
- Academic and Research: Engineering professionals, students, and educators worldwide favor SolidWorks CAD software. SolidWorks offers the best tools for designing products of all kinds—from robots to solar-powered vehicles. By learning SolidWorks, students are better prepared to make a difference in a world where future success depends on innovative ideas and technology.
- Educators: When you teach with SolidWorks software, you give your students the CAD skills they need for rewarding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) careers.
- Students: Develop the skills you’ll need for a successful career. By learning SolidWorks, you’ll gain vital mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management skills that today’s employers demand.
- Researchers: With the SolidWorks University Research License, researchers can access the latest in engineering technology, while communicating with other researchers and industrial users around the world.
CAMWorks CNC Educational Product and Support Program:
- CAMWorks is available in a choice on CNC machining modules. Please e-mail the above contacts to learn more about the software and support services available to students and the educational sector.