Providing SOLIDWORKS products, training and support for Education and Research Institutions.
SOLIDWORKS CAD Education & Student Programs:
- Academic and Research: Engineering professionals, students, and educators worldwide favor SOLIDWORKS CAD software. SOLIDWORKS offers the best tools for designing products of all kinds—from robots to solar-powered vehicles. By learning SOLIDWORKS, students are better prepared to make a difference in a world where future success depends on innovative ideas and technology.
- Educators: When you teach with SOLIDWORKS software, you give your students the CAD skills they need for rewarding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) careers.
- Students: Develop the skills you’ll need for a successful career. By learning SOLIDWORKS, you’ll gain vital mechanical CAD, design validation, and data management skills that today’s employers demand.
- Free Certification Tests: In Texas, the CSWA exam is the only CAD/Engineering test on the Texas Education Agency list of Industry-based certifications they use for public school accountability. Many high schools offer SOLIDWORKS to their students for this reason.
SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional included with every Education license (CAM Standard with every Research license).
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional EDU Edition builds on the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard with increased programming capabilities. These include High-Speed Machining, configurations, assembly machining, turning and 3+2 milling plus 4 axis indexing. Requires SOLIDWORKS 2018 or 2019 license.
SOLIDWORKS Research Now Available in Nevada
- Research: With the SOLIDWORKS University Research License, researchers can access the latest in engineering technology, while communicating with other researchers and industrial users around the world.
- There are no restrictions for use in publications, industry-funded projects, intellectual property transfer, and patent applications, and no educational watermark allowing you to clearly present your work. The SOLIDWORKS Research Edition follows the commercial release time frame, keeping tools and designs always up-to-date. For further information on purchase eligibility, contact: Dave Alpert, Direct: 760.473.3024 or firstname.lastname@example.org