October is the beginning of an exciting time of year. Can you guess why? If you’re a SOLIDWORKS user, you may have guessed right. It’s time for LAUNCH season! SOLIDWORKS 2018 is packed with power and performance to make your design process easier.
Whether you’re a startup or global company, SOLIDWORKS 2018 provides an integrated development ecosystem that helps you turn your ideas into finished products faster and with higher quality.
SOLIDWORKS launch events provide a great opportunity to get a personal walkthrough of all the new features. In addition to connecting with SOLIDWORKS experts, launch events provide networking opportunities that connect you with fellow SOLIDWORKS users and product design professionals.
Have you registered for an event near you?
Join GoEngineer at one of our free multi-city SOLIDWORKS launch events throughout October and November that include lunch or dinner.
At the SOLIDWORKS 2018 launch events, you can:
- Engage with experts to see how SOLIDWORKS tools can help you drive innovation
- Get smart on the new capabilities for incorporating emerging technology into your designs
- Test drive the new workflows that remove barriers to integrating third-party CAD data
- Learn how industry-specific tools address your unique design needs
- Exchange best practices with peers from your local SOLIDWORKS community
We hope to see you soon!