With the New Year in full swing, businesses are looking for that secret ingredient that will rejuvenate their design process and help their products standout in today’s competitive market. The feedback from these companies is generally focused around their personnel and the development of the team skills with SOLIDWORKS.
GoEngineer offers a wide range of training courses covering the fundamentals to more advanced topics designed to help our customer best position themselves and encourage their team members to expand their technical expertise level with SOLIDWORKS. Investing in the proficiency of the team yields efficient and knowledgeable designers.
Thank you for your instruction in SOLIDWORKS. Having no engineering experience I [was] apprehensive to take your course […] I’ve been using SOLIDWORKS since the [class] and our department is building a computer based on your recommendations. – John D. R&D
Each instructor led GoEngineer course has a specific set of curriculum and expectations for the students. For example, two popular courses are Essentials and Advanced and are offered ongoing at multiple GoEngineer training centers throughout the United States. Here is a closer look at what to expect from attending these two courses:
SOLIDWORKS Essentials: This course is great for anyone new to SOLIDWORKS or veteran engineers looking to quickly get up to speed. This instructor lead course includes:
- Fundamentals and initial tools to start designing in SOLIDWORKS.
- How to build parametric models of assemblies and parts and how to make drawings of them.
- The knowledge necessary for becoming a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA).
SOLIDWORKS Advanced: This course is a perfect follow up to the Essentials and is recommended to all users who want to become proficient in SOLIDWORKS. Students learn:
- More advanced tools and features in SOLIDWORKS.
- The best proficiency practices in the industry.
- How to maximize the use of assembly modeling capabilities of the mechanical design automation software.
- The knowledge necessary for becoming a Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP). A highly sought after certification.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times” –Bruce Lee
GoEngineer is proud to partner with some of the most successful companies across multiple industries in training their teams and gearing them up for success. How can we help you or your entire team take your skills to the next level?