solidThinking Converge 2016 is September 8 – 9 in Los Angeles, CA. Will you be there?
CONVERGE is a conference for product and experience creators.
Ever been told something can’t be done, or are you in charge of making the impossible POSSIBLE? This event is for the forward-thinkers who pride themselves on staying on the bleeding edge of new technology, innovations, and their convergence with design.
Join a community of your creative peers and innovators to uncover strategies behind developing top products. You’ll hear from leaders across industries, discover new technologies, and leave with new insights toward product and experience design and development.
Keynote and Featured Speakers
- Ralph Gilles, Head of Design, FCA Global
- Janine Benyus, Co-founder, Biomimicry 3.8
- Terry Wohlers, President, Wohlers Associates
- Jason Lopes, Lead Systems Engineer, Legacy Effects
- Eric Long, Associate Director, Skidmore Owings and Merrill
- Kevin Shinn, Vice President of Industrial Design, Altair
- Elena Manferdini, Graduate Programs Chair, SCI-Arc
- Shibo Ren, Senior Structural Engineer and Designer, Arup
- Julia Koerner, Architect and Designer, UCLA
- Rob Gow, Robot Bike Company
As an event participant, your input will be used to fuel a panel discussion around the excitement of design and technology converging for product development.
What to Expect
- Best Bold New Practices
- New Insights & Experience
- Take Home Inspiration
Get amped up with invigorating keynote speakers, technology demonstrations, and direct interaction with people who have boldly shown how things can be done.
Free early bird registration.