Presenter: Brian Childree, Director of Customer Experience
Dean Schultz - Education Account Manager
Join us for this special 2-part presentation showcasing GoEngineer's SOLIDWORKS Academic training courses & the MySolidWorks platform. Learn how you can implement GoEngineer’s SOLIDWORKS Academic training courses into your curriculum & how to get students registered for a MySolidWorks account.
Information will be covered on the topics below:
- GoEngineer's weekly office hours sessions for enrolled students
- Student Progress Reports
- SOLIDWORKS Certification prep course
- MySolidWorks online product tutorial videos
- SOLIDWORKS community and support resources
- Online prep-courses for Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA)
- MySolidWorks Design profiles: Share and showcase your talents
Presenter: Enrique Garcia, GoEngineer - Simulation Specialist
Join us for a webinar about SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation. We will be reviewing important tips and some tricks that will help with the general use of Flow Simulation. There will be a little something for everyone! Below are some of the major topics we will be covering:
• Analysis Type Considerations: Internal vs External Analysis.
• Model Preparation: How best to prepare your CAD model for analysis with Flow Simulation
• Managing the Engineering Database
• Selection Tools: We will review some SOLIDWORKS tools that are useful when working with Flow Simulation
Industries don’t use parts that they don’t trust. Features that cannot be inspected get designed out even if they improve performance. Metal Additive Manufacturing (AM) is a complex, multi-system process. Even when everything in a build seems OK, things can still go wrong. And, many times, we don’t find out until after the inspection.
As companies work with metal AM in prototyping and project work, they realize the value of a high quality in-situ metrology system. To retain top performance and enable metal AM to move into production, we have to solve the Quality Control challenge.
Learn how VELO3D’s in-situ metrology suite and new defect detection capabilities enable unprecedented, layer-by-layer visibility into metal AM part formation. In this webinar we provide a preview of the new generation in defect detection inherent in VELO3D’s solution.
Presenter: Ryan Cole - Application Engineer
With a little foresight and creativity, we can really make our designs smart. We’re going to show you how to use fastening features, tab and slot, alignment tricks, orientation tips, symmetry tips, and much more so that you can create a design for smart manufacturing. Minimize hardware and labor costs? Yes, please!
Presenter: Jared Trotter, GoEngineer - Applications Engineer
In this free introductory session to online training with GoEngineer, you can interact with a certified instructor & ask questions as they walk through a few SOLIDWORKS design examples. Get a feel for what online training with GoEngineer is like to make sure it's the right fit for you before you purchase the full course.
Presenter: Robert French - Sr. Applications Engineer
Join us for an informative live demonstration exploring where SOLIDWORKS CAM capabilities end and CAMWorks begins. Topics will include:
• Demystifying 3 Axis functionality in SOLIDWORKS CAM vs CAMWorks
• How to improve your machining strategies with new CAMWorks tools
• Leveraging your SOLIDWORKS CAM TechDb in CAMWorks
The significant turning innovation, PrimeTurning™, is now available with HCL CAMWorks and offers the flexibility for turning operations in all directions. Join the webinar to learn:
• How to achieve a high material removal rate, compared to conventional turning
• How to reduce cycle time for turning by 50% or more • How to increase insert tool life by 500% or more
• Less time with setup and tool changes offers higher machine utilization
• How to see extremely fast return on investment and higher productivity
APA Lightweighting Webinar Series:
5/05:ATCx Heavy Equipment
Enjoy our extensive collection of recorded webinars from GoEngineer experts that showcase tips & tricks, tutorials and product overviews from SOLIDWORKS, 3DEXPERIENCE, Additive Manufacturing, CAM, 3D Scanning and more.
Be sure to subscribe to our channel below to be the first to know of new content from GoEngineer product Experts.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL VIEWS
YOUTUBE CHANNEL SUBSCIRBERS
ONLINE TECHNICAL VIDEOS
Join complimentary engineering webinars that are relevant, timely, and help you leverage your technology investments.