Get the most out of your investment! Join complimentary engineering webinars that are relevant, timely, and help you leverage your technology investments. Each webinar is 30 min with live Q&A by the presenter, a GoEngineer product specialist.
UPCOMING ENGINEERING WEBINARS:
Learn to leverage SOLIDWORKS Visualize as your virtual CAD photographer! Your marketing and web teams will be blown away with your stellar content.
Join us for a webinar with Adam Hughes and learn everything you need to know about SOLIDWORKS Visualize. Topics covered will include:
• Importing Custom
• SOLIDWORKS Add-on Import
• Creating custom appearances
• Editing Scene
• Adding Lights
• Rendering Options
Do you have trouble keeping track of your production CAM files for your flagship products? What about your data management – are you ready to forget the sticky notes and spreadsheets?
• Recommended workflows to version control SOLIDWORKS CAM toolpaths during programming.
• Management of SOLIDWORKS CAM toolpaths and post process files while retaining current revision data on approved/released file sets
• PDM Branch and Merge advantages (PDM Professional only)
Topic Symbolism Electrified – How SOLIDWORKS Electrical Uses Symbols to Represent Any Aspect of Your Design!
Sign up to watch our SOLIDWORKS Electrical experts cover everything you need to know about Symbols in SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic! From the basics of Single Line and Multi-line symbols and their differences, to the secrets of intelligent 2D footprints for cabinet layouts that are fully associated to your schematics, to our most advanced topics like automatically-created Dynamic symbols and *ridiculously* cool Connection Labels for any type of component… we’ve got it all!
Attendees will learn:
• What they are and how the software uses them – the basics of symbols in Electrical Schematic
• The many types of meta-data that symbols can use to make your work quicker, more accurate, and more intelligent!
• Best-practices for different symbol types – single-line, multi-line, 2D footprints, as well as dynamic symbols and connection labels
Join us for a webinar with Jeff Lendermon and learn everything you need to know about SOLIDWORKS Plastics. Presentation will include demonstrations on:
• The functionality of SOLIDWORKS Plastics and how it can benefit the part designer.
• Examining a part design to see the cost of change after tooling has been built.
• Breaking down the return on investment for SOLIDWORKS Plastics.
ON DEMAND WEBINARS:
View the options below for an expansive library of content for your reference. Learn at your own pace with these On-Demand engineering webinars and product demos.
To view our engineering webinars on the calendar, remember you can select by product to further focus your interests. If pop-up’s are blocked, registration links from the calendar view may not work. Please allow pop-up’s for this session or this site.