STRATASYS J850 / J835 3D PRINTERS
Full-Color | Multi-Material | High Speed
Revolutionary 3D Printing
The Stratasys J850 3D Printer and J835 are the only polyjet systems able to produce bold, full color, multi-material parts in a single print.
No More Compromises
Unprecedented versatility means you can now 3D print Pantone-approved colors, flexible materials, and the new Vero UltraClear transparent material simultaneously with No More Compromises. The Stratasys J850, will help you achieve best-in-class realism and quality without compromise.
“We’re extremely grateful to have GoEngineer as the service vendor for our Stratasys machine! They have been nothing short of excellent in all of our communications with them. Thank you for supporting the work we do here at NASA”
– Alex Mazhari, NASA
Exact Color Match and Transparency
Create hyper realistic marketing models, functional shop floor tools, and precision prototypes all in the same print job. The Stratasys J850 lets you print 7 materials at once. This improves R&D and reduces time to market by producing the most realistic and functional parts possible.
Stratasys J850 / J835 Features
Magic Number 7
Unfettered print freedom – the ability to print any combination of color, hardness, and transparency – within a single print requires 7 different base materials. The J850 and J835 are the only systems that offer this ability, allowing you to create complex, true-to-life prototypes on a single platform. Loading the printer with Vero CYMKW, a rubber-like material such as Agilus30, and Vero UltraClear provides the opportunity for you to work magic and meet any 3D print request that may come into your shop with zero material changeovers, zero downtime, and optimum efficiency.
Vero UltraClear is an improved formulation of the tried-and-true VeroClear material. UltraClear approaches optical clarity in all directions, regardless of print orientation. This enhanced quality not only produces more realistic acrylic simulation in the raw state (reaching a transmission percentage of 86%!), but also benefits parts that are color-tinted translucent. Suddenly concept modeling and design verification of clear parts is as simple as hitting “Print.”
Super High-Speed Draft Mode
Not every part needs insane precision – in many cases, urgency is prioritized over quality. For this reason, Stratasys introduced Super High-Speed Mode on the J850 and J835. Using the DraftGrey material in combination with (still very fine) 0.002” slice heights, parts can be produced 2x faster than the previous high-speed mode, and an outstanding 7x faster than High Quality mode. In total, 4 quality modes are available – keeping you in control of the printing experience
Next Gen Hardware
The J850 is the next step in evolution for the wildly successful J750 3D printer. The additional material bay is not the only enhancement – Stratasys compiled and executed on the most common requests from J750 operators. An integrated workstation and touchscreen provides a simpler, more streamlined user experience. Newly-designed material cartridges offer more capacity (4000 grams), better reliability, and minimal waste. And if you are one of the many satisfied J750 users, don’t fret – the J750 is upgradeable to the new platform.
The Stratasys J850 & J835 can 3D print seven different materials in one print cycle.
The VeroUltraClear material from the Stratasys J850 produces the highest clarity and fine details. Vero UltraClear is achieved by a Core (reduced photo initiators) and coating DM structure that gives a visual simulation of transparent thermoplastic, such as PMMA.
Simulate production plastics for rapid tooling and prototyping with photopolymers that simulate a range of durable simulated production plastics. Digital ABS and Digital ABS2 materials create realistic, precise tools and prototypes that are also tough and heat resistant.
High Temperature heat-resistant material simulates the thermal performance of standard plastics and is ideal for thermal testing of static parts. The High Temperature PolyJet photopolymer can be combined with Rubber-like material to create a versatile range of materials with adjustable properties.
Simulated Polypropylene material is tough, flexible and durable. It enables you to 3D print precision prototypes that look and behave like polypropylene. Rapidly create models to test form, fit and function for snap-fit assemblies, living hinges and durable housings and packaging.
Endur (RGD450) is an advanced Simulated Polypropylene material that offers durability and a beautiful surface finish. Use it to quickly build tough prototypes for snap-fit components, hinges and other demanding applications. It comes in a bright, true white with fine resolution & smooth curves.
With the Bio-compatible material, you can rapidly prototype medical and dental products including dental delivery trays, surgical orthopedic guides and hearing aids. The medical rapid prototyping materials offer excellent visualization and great dimensional stability.
Combining dimensional stability and fine detail, Rigid Opaque materials simulate the appearance of production parts. With a combination of clarity, dimensional stability and surface smoothness, Transparent PolyJet photopolymer lets you prototype clear and tinted products.
J850 / J835 Specifications
– Vero™ family of opaque materials including neutral shades and
– Vibrant colors like VeroMagentaV and VeroYellowV
– Tango™ and Agilus30™ families of flexible materials
– Transparent UltraVeroClear™ and RGD720
Digital Model Materials:
Unlimited number of composite materials including:
– Over 500,000 colors
– Digital ABS Plus and Digital ABS2 Plus™ in ivory and green
– Rubber-like materials in a variety of Shore A values
– Translucent color tints
– User-developed digital materials with GrabCAD Voxel Print
– SUP705 (WaterJet removable)
– SUP706 (soluble)
– Stratasys J835: 350 x 350 x 200 mm (13.8 x 13.8 x 7.9 in.)
– Stratasys J850: 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
– Horizontal build layers down to 14 microns (0.00055 in.)
– Windows 10
– LAN – TCP/IP
System Size and Weight:
– 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.); 430 kg (948 lbs.)
– Material Cabinet: 670 x 1,170 x 640 mm (26.4 x 46.1 x 25.2 in.);
– Temperature 18-25 °C (64-77 °F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)
– 100–120 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 13.5 A, 1 phase
– 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 7 A, 1 phase
– CE, FCC, EAC
– GrabCAD Print, including the optional add-on GrabCAD Voxel Print™
– Super High-Speed Draft: 1 resin and prints at 54 micron resolution (about 0.002”)
– High Quality: up to 7 base resins, 14-micron (0.00055 in.) resolution
– High Mix: up to 7 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
– High Speed: up to 3 base resins, 27-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
– Up to 200 microns for full model size (for rigid materials only, depending on geometry, build parameters and model orientation)
Unleash the power of the voxel. In combination with PolyJet Studio and GrabCAD Print, now experience GrabCAD Voxel Print for limitless color and material capabilities at the voxel level.
- PolyJet Studio’s intuitive interface makes it easy to choose materials and optimize the build and print queues.
- GrabCAD Print software makes 3D printing on Stratasys 3D Printers easy, accessible and connected. The software’s efficient workflow streamlines job management in shared office and model shop environments.
- GrabCAD Voxel Print delivers unprecedented user control over color and material placement.
More Stratasys Polyjet Printers
Additive Manufacturing Services
AWARD WINNING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
GoEngineer’s extensive technical knowledge can assist with your additive manufacturing needs. Our Award winning team is ready to help. Reach out and see why GoEngineer is the #1 reseller of SOLIDWORKS and Stratasys systems in the world!
ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING TRAINING
Learn to utilize all features and tools of Stratasys commercial 3D printers with GoEngineer additive manufacturing on-boarding training. Take advantage of our 3D printing team of experts to help launch all your 3D printing capabilities.
PRINT AND DESIGN PART SERVICES
No matter your size, quantity or complexity of part(s) needed, GoEngineer can help! Take advantage of Manufacturing Services to help your organization produce the most realistic prototypes and functioning parts possible.
Certified Training Courses
SOLIDWORKS Training courses, CAMWorks and More available from GoEngineer. Choose what method works for you: online, classroom or onsite at your facility.
Certified Training Courses